Add Reply
New Poll

Caedmon Hunting, [Open]
Dark Fissure
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 08:11 PM

Pup
Group: Members

user posted image

Ceadmon was hunting along the Ropan border. The river could be heard flowing just a few feet away. Caedmon was crouched low to the ground, scenting the air. There wasn't many trees here at the border and he felt uncomfortable with the sky open above him like this but he smelled prey here so he had ended up hunting.

Caedmon lifted his nose again and his ears perked up. There was a rabbit here. He stood to head towards it but it had already smelled him and took off. Caedmon charged forward, hot on the rabbit's trail. It was heading toward the river. He'd have it cornered. Caedmon put on more speed and lunged but the rabbit changed direction suddenly. Caedmon tried to turn with it but slid and fell right into the river.
PM
^
Illarion
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 09:39 PM

Adolescent
Group: Moderator

i drag my teeth across your chest
Ilarion never made patrolling his borders much of a habit. His reputation did most of the work with keeping out the riff-raff. However, duty was necessary every once in awhile otherwise reputation turns into rumor. Rumors had such a nasty way of messing up perfectly nice things- so here he was.

Looking out onto the Nan-tathren side of the territory, the world seemed calm. He took delight in the signs of winter he saw creeping down from his mountain. He took a moment to breathe in the deep scent of cold around him…as well as the smell of panicked rabbit.

Illarion didn’t move as a moderately sized hare darted by. The alpha watched it pass with mild amusement at what would likely follow. Sure enough a quadruped-shaped blur of brown appeared close behind. All-in-all Illarion was fairly impressed by the young one’s skills. That is until he came up short on his catch and wound up in the river.

Illarion howled with laughter, something that sounded more like rumbling earth than sound produced by a living creature. He trotted over to the wolf in the river and sat at the bank.

“Long-ears got you good Slickfoot, not a bad show!”

He continued to chuckle as he awaited the smaller wolf to recover and respond.

to taste your beating heart
### , tagged , notes , ♥ lauz

--------------------

Lay down the lines, do not move them, or I will be both the first and last you see.
Alpha Illarion

PM
^
Dark Fissure
 Posted: Feb 12 2014, 07:27 PM

Pup
Group: Members

Caedmon looked up at the bank as he swam, heading laughter from another wolf. He didn't bother with a reply just yet, more concerned with getting out of the water first. He swam to the bank and climbed out, dripping wet with his fur matted to his body. Caedmon gave himself a good shake from head to tail, sending water flying all around him before he turned to the other wolf. "I almost had him. The ground's just slick here." he said indignantly. "And my name is not Slickfoot. It's Caedmon. Who are you?" he asked, shaking himself again. He'd have to lay in the sun for awhile to dry off.
PM
^
Illarion
 Posted: Feb 15 2014, 05:50 PM

Adolescent
Group: Moderator

i drag my teeth across your chest
Illarion adjusted his lax stance to appear more stern, though internally he was still having a fair chuckle about Caedmon's spill.

"The ground is slick, yes, but you did not care when you went full tilt after that long-ear. You should pay more attention to your surroundings, Slickfoot."

It was a rare treasure for Illarion not to have his appearance known to someone. From his understanding he was the largest white wolf on the mountain. He loved giving formal introductions.

The already large wolf puffed himself up a bit.

"I am Illarion, Alpha of Ropam, and you are on my side of the river."

to taste your beating heart
### , tagged , notes , ♥ lauz

--------------------

Lay down the lines, do not move them, or I will be both the first and last you see.
Alpha Illarion

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliate buttons

Far Point Stables: A Realistic Horse RPG

SKINNED BY SARA OF ATF & SHINE .
fixed sidebar code made by shani of shine.
tabbed sidebar credited to kismet of rpg-d