Add Reply
New Poll

Posted: May 23 2013, 08:24 PM

Group: Admin

we're keeping it simple pups

Three Packs. Three Territories.

The Ropam Pack roams the mountains,

The Nan-thren Pack stalks the forests,

The Uwharrie Pack has the fields and plains.

The beach and the desert remain unclaimed because of the deficiency of water and food. Each of the packs has an alpha and a beta (if there is interest a delta and omega). At the moment there is harmony between the packs, though no unauthorized trespassing is allowed. Respect the boundaries of your pack. Listen to your Alphas. Avoid predators. Hunt and play.

Anyone can request to be one of the ranks as long as it’s open (check your pack members to make sure). You'll state your intent in your registration along with which pack you would like to be a part of.

We are all here to have fun and enjoy running around being wolves. There are subplots and stories that will be hosted that you can join, such as, adventures and crises. Other than that the admins just wanted a place that’s relaxed where they could have fun without being on guard 24/7, we hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

just wasn't
In touch with the ground I'm on the hunt I'm after you Smell like I sound Mouth is alive with juices like wine And I'm hungry Stalked in the forest too close to hide I'll be upon you by the moonlight side High blood drumming on your skin it's so tight You feel my heat I'm just a moment behind
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliate buttons

Far Point Stables: A Realistic Horse RPG

fixed sidebar code made by shani of shine.
tabbed sidebar credited to kismet of rpg-d